Beware Of Dangerous Copy Cat Products That Promise To Wash Or Rinse Salt Away! Products That Contain Solvents Or Are High In Acid Content Will Attack Rubber, Grease, & Oil On Your Reels, In Your Boat Engines, And Worst Of All Your Dive Equipment. Each Time A Diver Goes Under Water He Or She Places Their Life At Risk!
Click Below To Test Your Current Product. The Test Will Help You Determine If Your Product Is Safe! Remember SALT-X (SALTX) Never Attacks Grease, Oil Or Rubber! SALT-X (SALTX) Will Wash & Rinse Your Salt Away Safely! If The Product You Are Using Does Not Have An X After The Word Salt, You May Be Placing Your Equipment & Life At Risk!
Has the above happened to you? Or was it even worse than the above?
Listed Below Is A Simple Test That You Can Perform On Whatever Product You Are Currently Using On Your Boat, Fishing Equipment, Vehicle, Dive Equipment, etc.
SALT-X (SALTX) is a safe product that can be relied upon to protect you and your equipment. We take safety of personnel, equipment, and the environment seriously! For the aforementioned reasons conduct the following test to ensure whatever product you use is safe!
- Start with two plastic cups, like the throw away kind you can purchase in your local grocery store.
- Remove the cap off of a SALT-X (SALTX) bottle and place one capful of motor oil in each cup.
- Add two capfuls of water to the motor oil.
- Place a capful of whatever product you are using in one of the cups which contains the motor oil.
- Using a wooden stir stick or like item, stir whatever product and the motor oil that you are using together.
- If the product you are using emulsifies (breaks down the oil) discontinue use of that product immediately.
- Some will say "but after awhile the oil will come back" ... IT WILL AFTER YOU FLUSHED OUT YOUR ENGINE!
To be fair, perform the same test with SALT-X (SALTX). After stirring the mixture you will notice that SALT-X (SALTX) did not break down any of the oil. Why!!!
Because SALT-X (SALTX) is safe !!! SALT-X (SALTX) does not contain any solvents like some of our competitors which is dangerous.
Solvents attack oil, rubber, and plastics. Flushing your boat engine with solvents will eventually result in engine failure which will cost a considerable amount of money to repair. Using a solvent based product can conceivably cause a fatality to a scuba diver. Every function that a Scuba Diver performs on his equipment is a life risking element. Anything that attacks Oil and rubber is a Scuba Diver's worst nightmare.
Fishermen risk using solvent based products in their expensive equipment. Any product that attacks grease in fishing reels is a formula for disaster when the big one gets away because your reel won't work.
These stories can go on and on in vehicles, air conditioners, plant life, the environment and so on.
DO YOURSELF AND THOSE AROUND YOU A FAVOR - TEST YOUR PRODUCT FOR SAFETY AND ALWAYS ASK FOR A MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
BE SUSPICIOUS OF ANY COMPANY THAT WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU A MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET.